Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Quote Of The Day: "...I pledge to give 100% of me"

This quote warms my heart today:

"...I pledge to the people of Middletown, from Lincroft to Leonardo and Oak Hill to Chapel Hill, that you will get nothing less than 100 percent of me as your deputy mayor," Steve Massell said during his post swearing-in address at the township's annual reorganization meeting - Middletown-Patch

Does giving 100% effort mean Steve Massell, as acting Deputy Mayor of Middletown, will finally get all those "Welcome to Middletown" signs painted like he pledged to do 2 years ago when first elected? Or does it mean that he will not play on his iPad during meetings and pay attention to what's going on? More than likely, giving 100% effort means that he will finally have more to say at Township Committee meets other than "No Comment"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If BS was money, they would all be rich !