Monday, October 17, 2011

Gallagher Issues Statement From Jail

Gee, I hope he didn't have to waste his one phone call from jail on this post left on his blog a short while ago.



"As I am sure all my readers are now aware I was arrested late Friday evening on a warrant issued out of the State of Delaware. On the advice of my attorney I can not discuss the charges against me at this time other then to say that they are vigorously contested and that I did not commit theft.

Right now I am concentrating on securing my release from jail so that I can properly address these charges through my attorneys.

When I am released I intend to write about my experiences of the last few days.

I thank all of you who have expressed concern for me and my family and I assure you that we are doing fine given these difficult circumstances."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what if he writes about his experiences? He never listened to anyone else, why should we bother to listen to him?
I am sure he will come up with a story that tries to make light of his arrest on FRAUD.
The problem with Gallagher is that he is a fraud, being arrested for it only confirms what the rest of us have known for years.

Anonymous said...

YOU BETCHA!