Thursday, April 14, 2011

Crime Scene Middletown: MIDDLETOWN POLICE REPORT RECENT ACTIVITY

PREPARED BY DETECTIVE LIEUTENANT STEPHEN DOLLINGER

On April 11, 2011 at approximately 9:45 pm police responded to Harmony Road in reference to a report of damage that was done to a residence. Upon arrival police spoke with the victim who reported that his son had a dispute with another juvenile that ended when a seventeen year old subject picked up a baseball and threw it through the front window of the residence causing it to break.

Patrolman John Mele conducted an investigation which resulted in the seventeen year old Middletown juvenile being arrested. The juvenile was transported to police headquarters where he was charged with Criminal Mischief. He was processed and released to his parents pending a court appearance.

On April 11, 2011 at approximately 11:05 pm Patrolman Donald Coates was on patrol in the area of Highway 35 and Kings Highway when he arrested Andrew Murphy, age 22, from Doranne Lane in Middletown for Driving While Intoxicated, following a motor vehicle stop. Murphy was charged with Reckless Driving, Operating an unregistered vehicle, Driving without tail lights, Driving while suspended, and Operating a vehicle with fictitious license plates, and was processed and released pending a court appearance.


The Middletown Police Department reports arresting the following subjects on warrants:

Christele Beam, age 18, from Kenneth Terrace East in Middletown, arrested by Patrolman Stephen Greenwood on a warrant issued by the Mount Olive Municipal Court. She was processed and released after posting $175.00 bail.

Heather Moyer, from Center Avenue in Keansburg, arrested by Patrolman Joseph Ahlemeyer, on a Contempt of Court Warrant issued by the Middletown Municipal Court. She was released after posting $250.00 bail.

Kathleen Bosko, age 24, from Oregon Avenue in Hazlet, NJ arrested by Patrolman Anthony Dellatacoma on a Contempt of Court warrant issued by the Middletown Municipal Court. She was processed and released after posting bail.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Heather Moyer and I WAS NOT arrested from my home. I missed a court date for abandonment of vehicle where i was told that it would be ok until I could get it towed out of the place!!!! WHEN I GOT THERE THE FOLLOWING DAY (ALREADY TOLD THAT IT WAS OK WHERE IT WAS BY MIDDLETOWN POLICE ON A SIDE RD WHERE IT WAS A LEGAL SPOT TO PARK WHERE THE COP PUSHED ME TO AFTER I BROKE DOWN). IT WAS TOWED THE FOLLOWING DAY. SO, I WENT TO THE COURTHOUSE MYSELF AND PAID MY FINE. THIS IS REDICULOUS THAT YOU HAVE TO LIST ALL MY PUBLIC INFO WITH ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION!!! I COULD SEE IF I DID SOMETHING WRONG, HOWEVER; I NEVERWAS TOLD TO BE AT COURT UNTIL I RECEIVED A NOTICE AFTER THE DATE.

Heather said...

I AM HEATHER MOYER, 1ST OF ALL, I WAS NOT ARRESTED FROM MY HOME IN KEANSBURG. ONCE I REALIZED THAT I GOT A TICKET FOR ABANDONMENT OF VEHICLE, I WENT TO COURT AND PAID MY FEEES. I MISSED THE 1ST COURT DATE B/C IT WAS SENT TO MY OLD ADDRESS. I WENT TO THE POLICE DEPT ONMY OWN TO PAY MY FINE. I AM HUMILATED THAT YOU COULD WRITE THAT IN HERE WITH ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. THE BEST PART IS, I HAD A NOTE ON MY CAR(WHERE THE POLICEMAN PUSHED ME TO) THAT I WOULD BE THERE ONCE I COULD GET THERE WITH A TOW TRUCK. IT WAS PARKED IN A LEGAL PLACE AND THAT IS WHY THE JUDJE DROPPED THE CHARGE. I DID GET CONTEMPT OF COURT BUT I WENT TO THE POLICE DEPT MYSELF AND TOOK CARE OF THAT!!!!! I NEVER RECEIVED A TICKET B/C IT WAS SENT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!

HEATHER said...

I ALSO MISSED THE BEST PART. I WAS NEVER EVEN READ ANY RIGHTS OF BEING ARRESTED. I WAS FOUND NOT GUILY ON ABANDONMENT OF VEHICLE, HOWEVER; I PAID $100 ON CONTEMPT OF COURT. I DID MY PART AND NOW I GET HUMILIATED. I THOUGHT IF YOU WERE ARRESTED, YOU GET YOUR RIGHTS READ TO YOU. AM I RIGHT? PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME AND ADDRESS OFF THIS PAGE SEEING IT IS FALSE.