Thursday, July 18, 2024

Quick Campaign Update

 



Hey there everyone,

People have been asking for a quick update on my campaign for Township Committee. 

My team and I have been meeting regularly over the past few weeks designing walkcards, mail pieces, yard signs and planning for a few fundraisers (campaigns are expensive!). It's taken quite a bit of time to do this and we should have our materials soon. We will start hitting the pavement within the next few weeks, knocking on doors and meeting residents. 

We will be coordination my campaign with those of  Congressman Pallone (CD-6), Congressional candidate, Matt Jenkins (CD-4) and County Commissioner candidate, Danielle Mastropiero so that we can get our combined messages out to Middletown residents as effectively and efficiently as possible.

We all are currently looking for volunteers to help in our campaigns, if you would like to get involved all you need to do is reach out to me >>> HERE

 





No comments: