Thursday, April 18, 2024

What's Important To Middletown Voters?

 As we enter into the 2024 Primary season and on to the General election in the fall, I want to know what's important to Middletown voters? What's on your mind and what can we do to enact positive change, not just in Middletown but throughout Monmouth County and the State?

Here are a few things that I will be basing my campaign for Township Committee on:

  • Advocacy for Responsible Development: I want to prioritize responsible development practices that honor Middletown's character while fostering sustainable growth. I understands the importance of striking a balance between economic advancement, environmental conservation and the quality of life. 
  • Fair Taxation: I would like to address the issue of rising property taxes, I am pledging to champion fair and equitable taxation policies that alleviate the burden on residents while ensuring essential services receive adequate funding. The annual reassessments of our property and homes are hurting families and are the cause of skyrocketing property taxes.
  • Education: I would like to tackle the concerns surrounding the quality and equity of education in Middletown. I denounce the infiltration of extremist views within the education system and pledges to cultivate a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
By no means will the above be the only issues my campaign will be focused on. There are numerous issues that plague Middletown that get overlooked by current members of the Township Committee and residents alike. Let's shed some light on these issues and get things done that will create positive change in our community.

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts

No comments: