Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentines Day




If I had a flower for every time I thought of you ...
 I could walk through my garden forever. - Alfred Tennyson

All you need is love.
 But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. - Charles M. Schulz


You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep 
because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss


If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day
 so I never have to live without you. - A. A. Milne


Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, 
while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu


Love doesn't make the world go round. 
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. - Franklin P. Jones


They invented hugs to let people know you love them
 without saying anything. - Bil Keane


You can't blame gravity for falling in love. 
- Albert Einstein


No comments: