What a disgrace! Last night's meeting of the Middletown Township Committee seems to have set a new record for brevity. The meeting lasted less than 9 minutes. Total.
Very little information was available for the public and it seemed as if the members of the committee were just going through the motions, just waiting for the meeting to end. Here is a brief rundown of what transpired in approximately 8 minutes and 32 seconds :
- There is no Executive Session agenda or ordinances introduced for this meeting.
- There were a couple of resolutions to incorporate grant funds into the budget.
- A change order for the recently completed artificial turf field at Croydon Hall was adopted.
- The Township Social Services Dept. was consolidated into the County run system due to the retirement of the person that administered this department.
- Committeeman Fiore instructed the Administrator to draft an ordinance to reconfigure usage at the Croydon Hall artificial field.
As always, when available, you can download a copy of the Meeting Agenda that contains the discussion items and the proposed resolutions and ordinances that were voted on or presented during the meeting. A box around an item is a link, bringing you further into the document to that resolution or ordinance. At the end of the resolution there will be a link bringing you back to the agenda. Attached to this agenda is also the monthly bill list, so that everyone can see how the Township is spending our tax dollars.