I hope you're not a procrastinator who waits till the last minute to file your taxes (mine were done back in February), word is you have until midnight to file or seek an extension. Afterwards, you can take advantage of some great deal and promos being offered.
Check out Forbes.com for a full list:
- Bob Evans. This year, guests at Bob Evans Restaurants are also certain to save with a coupon for 30% off their entire purchase on Tuesday, April 18, the official end of tax season. Find coupon for download here: http://www.bobevans.com/taxday
- Boston Market. On Tuesday, April 18, any guest who dines in-restaurant at Boston Market can purchase a $10.40 Tax Day Meal Special. Offer includes a Half Chicken Individual Meal with 2 sides, cornbread, a regular fountain beverage and a cookie.
- Chuck E Cheese's. This tax season, families can enjoy a guaranteed return at Chuck E. Cheese's. For every large pizza purchased between April 18 and 20, guests can get one large cheese pizza for free. See more here: https://www.chuckecheese.com/tax-day-offer
- Firehouse Subs. Firehouse Subs is inviting guests to stop by to receive a Firehouse Subs 2017 Tax Day offer: free medium sub with the purchase of a medium or large sub, chips and a drink (valid April 18 - April 20). To redeem, guests may print or show the offer on their smartphone. Please CLICK HERE to view the full offer.
- Noodles & Company. From Wednesday, April 12 – Tuesday, April 18, Noodles & Company’s "File Online, Order Online" offer gives those who file their taxes digitally (and those who don’t!) $4 off any $10 purchase placed through order.noodles.com using the code "TAXDAY17" at checkout.
- Quiznos. To celebrate Tax Day, Quiznos is offering a 10.40 percent deduction off any purchase on April 18 to loyalty members. And, Quiznos Fans who download the Toasty Points loyalty app will receive a free 4-inch sub upon download.
- Schlotsky's. Schlotzsky’s is helping ease the stress of Tax Day by treating guests to a FREE The Original Sandwich with a purchase of a medium drink and a bag of chips only on April 18. This 'tax break' will allow guests to enjoy the one-of-a-kind sandwich that started it all, featuring 13 fresh, flavorful ingredients served on Schlotzsky’s legendary Fresh-from-Scratch sourdough buns baked in restaurants daily.
- Sonic Drive-In. You crushed your taxes, now it’s time to crush these Cheeseburgers. Get flavorful, tasty, Half-priced Cheeseburgers All Day Tomorrow, April 18th for Tax Day at SONIC. Single-patty cheeseburgers only. No Limit. Tax not included. Add-ons cost extra. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer valid Tuesday 04/18/17, at participating SONIC Drive-Ins while supplies last.
- Hertz. Tax Day Just Got A Little Less Taxing. Reward yourself with 30% off the base rate of your next rental if you pay now. 2 days only (expires on Tax Day, April 18, 2017). Offer valid for rentals picked up at a participating U.S. Hertz airport location through June 15, 2017. Find out more here.
- JetBlue. This year, JetBlue is giving customers the chance to win a one-way flight with the first-ever JetBlue Tax Return Return Flight. Here's how it works: (1) Visit JetBlueTaxReturnFlight.com before April 25; (2) Fill out the required fields and let us know if you owe money this year to Uncle Sam. Clicking “yes” will enter you to win a one-way flight; and (3) Wait to see if you win! We will notify you if you’ve won a one-way flight for your next trip on JetBlue.
- Viceroy Central Park New York. On April 18th, Viceroy Central Park New York (pictured above) will be offering a ONE day only sale of 18% off hotel rooms booked in 2017.
- Westin New York Grand Central Hotel, NYC. The Westin New York Grand Central Hotel doesn't want guests to "feel taxed" during tax deadline time, so the hotel is throwing in the tax for free with a special promotion that offers a 15% reduction off pre-paid rates through December 31, 2016 when booked now through May 19, 2017. Starting rate is $169. Lodging taxes in NYC are approximately 15%, so the discount covers the tax! In the heart of midtown just steps from majestic Grand Central terminal, the hotel offers complimentary guided Manhattan runs with their Running Concierge, a modern design and signature Westin amenities. The Tax Break offer is valid for weekends (Thursday through Sunday). Use the rate plan TAXBRK when booking online at www.WestinNewYorkGrandCentral.com, just click "Offers".
- Office Depot & OfficeMax. Free bulk bin shredding of up to five pounds is available to help taxpayers dispose of private financial information. Visit officedepot.com/shredding to print a coupon for this free bulk bin shredding offer, valid through April 29 and can be redeemed at any Office Depot or OfficeMax stores.
- Planet Fitness. From Saturday, April 15 – Saturday, April 22, consumers can receive a free HydroMassage at any Planet Fitness location. De-stressers need only bring in a coupon available on PlanetFitness.com (starting April 15) before relaxing their cares away.
- Taxfyle. Taxfyle, the "done-for-you" tax app has a few last-minute deals available for Tax Day: Use code TaxDay18 for $20 off or 50Deal for $50 off.