- The Township accepted a $500 donation from the Veterans Affairs Committee to restore the Doughboy statue in Belford.
- Patrolman Nicholas Manochio and Corporal Ryan Riffert were presented with Stork Awards for delivering a child of a woman on her way to the hospital.
- Kylie Reid and Shannon McCully were recognized for donating Over $5,500 to purchase bullet proof vests for police K-9s.
- The Mayor received the Chapel of Four Chaplains Legion Award.
- The Arts Center and SPUR received the Spinnaker Award.
- The DPW Director provided a presentation on making $1.7M in improvements while utilizing a Green Acres grant that will provide 25% of the cost.
- And during public comments there was some public discussion regarding the proposed new municipal center.
As always, you can download a copy of the Meeting Agenda that contains the discussion items and the proposed resolutions and ordinances that were voted on or presented during the meeting. A box around an item is a link, bringing you further into the document to that resolution or ordinance. At the end of the resolution there will be a link bringing you back to the agenda. Attached to this agenda is also the monthly bill list, so that everyone can see how the Township is spending our tax dollars.