- Ordinances were passed to update the Code Book of the town, establish a CAP bank and borrow $3.1M for various capital projects.
- Resolutions were adopted to obtain bids for a coffee shop in the Arts Center, appropriate excess funds from projects to the general fund, amend the 2016 contract for Sodon Electric and reauthorize a GIS contract with Maser Engineering, among others.
- Members of the LVGA continued with their proposal to irrigate the Lincroft Village park.
- Questions were asked concerning the refinancing of debt. A proposal was made to construct a roundabout at the Phalanx Rd entrance to Brookdale Community College
- And the Committee was asked why residents are allowed to park illegally in front of HS North, but could not disobey a no idling law.
As always, you can download a copy of the Meeting Agenda that contains the discussion items and the proposed resolutions and ordinances that were voted on or presented during the meeting. A box around an item is a link, bringing you further into the document to that resolution or ordinance. At the end of the resolution there will be a link bringing you back to the agenda. Attached to this agenda is also the monthly bill list, so that everyone can see how the Township is spending our tax dollars.