- A proclamation was presented to the Gorsegner family recognizing September as Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
- A proclamation declaring September as National Alcohol & Drug Addiction Recovery Month was presented, but there was no recipient.
- A proclamation Declaring September 24 as Middletown Day was presented, but there was not recipient.
- Rezoning some commercial property along Rt. 35 to residential.
- To vacate a portion of Atlantic Ave.
- Awarded a contract to construct an artificial turf field at Croydon Hall.
- Purchase equipment for the fire departments
- Dedicate some benches at the main branch of the library.
Public Comments start @ 27:50 and members of the public discussed Shadow Lake and shrinking water level and algae control. Access to Stephenson Park, the status of the new Middletown Municipal complex and school crosswalks were also discussed.
As always, you can download a copy of the Meeting Agenda that contains the discussion items and the proposed resolutions and ordinances that were voted on or presented during the meeting. A box around an item is a link, bringing you further into the document to that resolution or ordinance. At the end of the resolution there will be a link bringing you back to the agenda. Attached to this agenda is also the monthly bill list, so that everyone can see how the Township is spending our tax dollars.