Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day



A few Father's Day quotes

“Any fool can be a Father, but it takes a real man to be a Daddy!”
- Philip Whitmore Snr

“The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.”
- Theodore Hesburgh, Catholic Priest and President Emeritus of the University of Notre Dame

“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.”
- Jim Valvano

“One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.”
- Unknown

“When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.”
- Fathers Day Quote by: Mark Twain, “Old Times on the Mississippi” Atlantic Monthly, 1874

“A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.”
- Unknown

No comments: