Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Pallone Sworn in for Fourteenth Congressional Term



WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, Congressman Frank Pallone, Jr. (NJ-06) was sworn in to the 114th Congress. First elected in 1988, today marks the beginning of Pallone’s 14th term in the U.S. House of Representatives.

“I am deeply honored to continue representing the 6th District of New Jersey in the 114th Congress,” said Pallone. “I want to thank the people of New Jersey’s 6th District for this great privilege, and I will do all that I can to continue serving the needs of our communities during my next term. It remains the honor of a lifetime to represent my home.”

In the 114th Congress, Congressman Pallone will also serve as the Ranking Member of the powerful Energy and Commerce Committee.

“I look forward to the new committee leadership post as an opportunity to better serve the people of New Jersey. Along with my fellow Committee members, I remain committed to developing solutions to the challenges that average Americans face.”

No comments: