- A new police chief was sworn in, along with a new police officer and a promoted officer.
- A Belford fireman received the key to the town for his 53 years of service.
- Proclamations were presented for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, Ovarian Cancer Awareness and National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month
- The Township refinanced $3.2M in bonds
- Amended the local film ordinance
- Introduced ordinances for a 4-way stop intersection by Bodman Park and the installation of a crosswalk at theMiddletown Arts Center.
As always, you can download a copy of the Meeting Agenda that contains the discussion items and the proposed resolutions and ordinances that were voted on or presented during the meeting. A box around an item is a link, bringing you further into the document to that resolution or ordinance. At the end of the resolution there will be a link bringing you back to the agenda. Attached to this agenda is also the monthly bill list, so that everyone can see how the Township is spending our tax dollars.