There are two hours left until polls all across the state close and from what is being reported statewide and what I see locally, voter turnout is light.
I am heading back out in a few minutes to keep an eye on my local district and then when polls close will be heading over to Middletown Democratic HQ for the results. I will also be stopping by over at Yesterdays restaurant in Hazlet to check in on how the candidates for the 13th District, Cullen for Senate, Lavan & Short for Assembly are making out.
If anyone is interested I'll be sending out updates and observations via my twitter account so make sure to check it out.
As usual, all that stands between Middletown and open government is about 1000 people. The verdict: Middletown will get what it deserves.
ReplyDeleteYou just assumed I am a " Thug Republican" because I spoke about the liberal agenda. Maybe Im a democrat who wants a gifferent candidate. Maybe Im a democrat who just likes to get a rise out of people. Maybe Im a 15 year old kid on my parents computer. Maybe I dont even know Mrs Murray at all. Maybe I just like to stir things up. Now I do know that she won. It looks like more people like her that you thought.
ReplyDeleteLike I said. I won when you posted my comments on your home page. Dont jump the gun Mike...You thought you had a good story. I laughed at every response. So many people think Im a republican...I love it!!!!!
I love it.....You have to resort to profanity to get you're point across....Thats a liberal thing..There is no need to curse at people who don't share your wacky views. I hope you pray for forgiveness. Bring Jesus into you're life and you will see the way. You run a hack blog with insignificant people commenting....Im on here, and have been posting for over 6 months to share a real message....
ReplyDeleteYep you got me...Im a Murray....lol...speculate all you want...
Peter Carton may have gotten more than he bargained for. Lots more than he's used to or maybe he made a package deal !
ReplyDelete