If you've notice over the past two weeks the postings on the blog here have been a little thin. I've had a temporary change to my work schedule for the month that hasn't allowed me to focus on thing the way that I would've liked to. This coming week my schedule is back to "normal" before being disrupted again for another two weeks, so it's time to play caught-up.
Along with some local items of interest such as a discrimination charges filed against Middletown's Chief of Police by a Middletown Police officer, news on the AVAYA and Bamm Hollow redevelopments and some funding being secured for dredging Shadow Lake. A number of readers have also sent me items of interest that others may be interested in knowing.
So over the course of the weekend I hope to get back up to speed on number of items so stay tuned.
Someone should sent Chief Oches out to get an education about the constitutional rights of everyone in this township. Man doesn't have a clue and just follows the order of stupid politicians that have no clue either !
ReplyDelete